Unlimited Resources Corporation is the right place to call for your Scrap Tire Recycling Equipment needs. Our company has been in business now for over twenty five years and we’ve sold countless tire shredders during this period of time. So when you have the need for a machine to process scrap tires please feel free to give us a call and check what we might have in our large inventory of equipment. If you need just an individual machine or a complete tire recycling system don’t hesitate to give us a call so that we can help you with your equipment needs. Our “can do crew” of employees can help you understand which particular machine or machines you will need to get the job done.
This is only a partial list of the Scrap Tire Recycling equipment that we currently have in our inventory. Many more items available so please don’t hesitate to give us a call @ 660-295-4204
Whole Tire Shredders:
- Raptor Model R162 Shredder, currently set up as a 2” chip system with an Action Equipment screen/ classifier, all the necessary conveyors to complete the shredding system. 300 H.P. shredder system ready to be put to work immediately at your location. This shredder has a spare set of knives and spacers that need to be sharpened that go with sale of this machine. Priced at $495,000
- SSI 3200E Shredder, currently set up as a 2” chips system with an Action Equipment screen/ classifier, all the necessary conveyors to complete the shredding system. 300 H.P. shredder system nearly ready to be put to work. This shredder has a spare set of sharpened knives and spacers to go with it as part of the sale. Priced at $295,000
- Model 62 X 40HT Granutech/ Saturn Shredder, currently set up as a 2” chip system with a Custom Built Rotary Disc Screen classifier, and all the necessary conveyors to complete the shredding system. 300 H.P. shredder system ready to be put to work immediately at your location. Priced at $250,000
- SSI 3200E Shredder, currently set up as a Primary shredder but can be modified easily to be a chip machine if necessary. 300 H.P shredder that would require several weeks work on our part to get it operational. This shredder would have a spare set of sharpened knives and spacers that would go with it as part of the sale. Priced at $195,000
- Model 98 X 52 Eidal Shredder, currently set up as a Primary shredder and has 1 ¾” thick 2 hook knives doubled stacked. Machine was completely rebuilt several years ago in our shop and other than needing a fresh paint job is ready to be put to work. 500 H.P. shredder with in-feed an out-feed conveyors. Priced at $375,000
- Columbus McKinnon Chipper Shredder, This machine has been completely refurbished in our shop and has had a new hardened rotors installed that have 1.9, 1.8, and 1.7 thick new knives installed on them. 250 H.P. shredder that is currently ready to be put into operation immediately. Priced at $227,500
- Model M80 Granutech/Saturn Grizzly, This is a complete system that is designed to take primary tire chips/ pieces down to ¾” minus size rubber, and in so doing allow you to liberate 85% of the steel out of the tire. This system comes with a Custom Built 7’X 14’ Surge/Storage Bin with Drag Chain Conveyor in the bottom, Custom Built In-feed Conveyor, Model M-80 Grizzly, Vibratory out-feed Conveyor, Cross Belt/ Self Cleaning Magnet, Stainless Steel Screw Auger Conveyor, Custom Built Out-feed Conveyor, large capacity dust collector, and Custom Built Electrical control panel This system will process around 7,000-8,000 lbs. of material per hour priced at $475,000
- Model 122T Eldan Rasper Portable Grinder, This is a complete system that is all mounted on a triple axle single drop trailer. This system is designed to take primary tire chips/pieces down to ¾” minus rubber and allows you to remove around 85% of the steel out of the tire. This system has a fairly large storage bin/hopper a custom built in-feed conveyor, the refurbished 122T Eldan Rasper, Custom Built out-feed conveyor, cross belt/self cleaning magnet, custom built steel out-feed conveyor, and custom built rubber out-feed conveyor, and Custom Built Electrical Control panel. This system will process around 4,000-5,000 lbs. of material per hour priced at $195,000
- Raptor Mini TG Grinder, This is a tire grinder that is designed to take primary tire chips/ pieces down to ¾” minus rubber and allow you to remove around 85% of the steel from the tire. This unit is completely refurbished and ready to be put to work immediately. This machine is powered by a 200 H.P. electric motor and is priced at $210,000
- Model M50 Granutech/Saturn Grizzly, This is a complete system that is designed to take 2” tire chips down to 1” in size and remove around 80% of the steel from the tire, it comes with a Custom Built Surge/Storage Bin, Custom Built In-feed Conveyor, Model M 50 Grizzly, Vibratory Out-feed Conveyor, Cross Belt/Self Cleaning Magnet, Custom Built steel Out-feed Conveyor, Custom Built sized material Out-feed Conveyor, small capacity dust collector, and Custom Built Electrical control panel. This system will process around 3,000-4,000 lbs. per hour priced at only $125,000
We also currently have for sale a very nice low houred Action Equipment Clean Wire System. This equipment will allow you to take processed rubber materials from a Granutech/Saturn Grizzly, or an Eldan Rasper, or an Columbus McKinnon Liberator and separate it into three different products, clean rubber, clean steel, and a mixed reject product. We are offering this complete system at only $150,000 which is only a fraction of what this sold new for.
We also have several single drive Cracker Mills for sale in our inventory, also several different screeners/ classifier both vibratory and disc screen style. Also we currently have several different size Rotex Screeners and several different size Granulators for sale presently as well.
So as we’ve been saying now for over twenty five years if you have a need for a particular piece of Tire Recycling equipment or an entire Scrap Tire Recycling System then call us here at URC to help you with your equipment needs. Our goal back when we first started our company was to treat all our customers the way we would want to be treated if we were the ones doing the buying and we still try and handle each transaction the same way today. Please help us celebrate our twenty fifth year of being in business by giving us a call today to help you with your next project or expansion. God Bless each of you who have helped us to reach this milestone in our business. Let’s each strive to do all we can to get this country of ours back on track to being the best and most productive in the world. God Bless America!