For sale a complete Granutech Saturn Model 72x44HT Tire shredding system that will take whole tires down to a 2 inch nominal TDF chip at a rate of approximately 7 – 8 tons per hour.
Equipment list includes:
- Custom built whole tire in-feed conveyor (new) 48” wide X 34’ long flat slider belt with sides
- Custom built in-feed hopper for shredder (new) for doing a split chamber machine
- Completely Refurbished Granutech/Saturn Model 72 X 44HT shredder with (2) high output SAE hydraulic motors /furnished with 2”wide X 2 hook knives in the primary shredding chamber and 1 3/8” X 12 hook knives in the secondary shredding chamber
- (2) 200 H.P. Hydraulic Power Pacs. Each unit has a 200 H.P. Electric motors driving a Rex Roth 2 stage high pressure pump and this allows the pumps to essentially have a low gear for when more torque is required.
- Custom built stand (new) for shredder with catwalks(new)
- Custom built shredder out-feed conveyor (new) 36” wide X 34’ long troughed slider belt
- Custom built 5’ wide X 12’ long Rotary disc screen classifier (new) with 7.5 H.P. electric motor
- Custom built stand (new) for classifier with catwalks (new)
- Custom built Short recirculating conveyor (new) 30” wide X 8’ long troughed slider belt
- Custom built Long recirculating conveyor (new) 30” wide X 40’ long troughed slider belt
- Custom built 2” Sized material out-feed conveyor (new) 30” wide X 36’ long troughed slider belt
- Custom built hoppers, conveyor legs, and safety guards (new)
- Custom built electrical control panel with soft starts on the (2) 200 H.P. motors and all remaining motor starters along with all electrical components to operate complete shredding system.
This particular system consist of a brand new custom built whole tire in-feed conveyor that is 48” wide X 34’ long and it is a flat slider belt conveyor with sides. Please note all of our conveyors in this system are “brand new” and all are built very heavy duty and out of the best components available and will last for as long as you own this machine. This particular Model 72 X 44HT came out of the factory as a 60 X44HT and we’ve professionally had another 12” added to the cutting chamber. We have completely refurbished this machine from top to bottom and it is as close to new as possible. The shredder has new shafts, new bearings, new cleaning fingers, as well as a new end plate so that we could use a larger size bearings because we had increase the length of the shafts when we extended the shredder box by 12 additional inches. We have increased the torque on the shredder by adding (2) new SAI hydraulic motors. The shredder has 2” thick (2) hook knives in the primary part of the shredding chamber and 1 3/8” thick (12) hook knives in the secondary part of the shredding chamber. Of course all these knives are new and all have been built out of 4140 heat treated material and they have each been hard-faced to be used in the tire shredding industry to increase their useful life. We were able to find (2) late model 200 H.P. hydraulic power pacs that operate @ 5000 lbs. of pressure as compared to the factory 300 H.P. hydraulic power pack which only operates @ 3000 lbs. of pressure. This should allow this machine to more easily shred semi-truck tires. We then have a new shredder out-feed conveyor that is 36” wide X 34’ long and this is a troughed slider belt conveyor. Then we feed this material onto a new custom built 5’ X 12’ rotor disc screen classifier. And we build without a doubt the heaviest duty disc screen classifier in the industry. This will size the tire chips so that everything smaller than 2” in size will fall through the daisy wheels and everything larger in size than 2” will go off the end of the classifier and then be moved back to the secondary part of the shredding chamber for yet more down-sizing. This is done by using a new short recirculating conveyor which is 30” wide X 8’ long and this is also a troughed slider belt conveyor. Then this oversize material goes onto the new long recirculating conveyor which is 30” wide X 40’ long and this is a troughed slider belt conveyor. Finally all the 2” sized material is carried out from under the rotary disc screen classifier by another new sized material out-feed conveyor which is 30” wide X 36’ long and this is also a troughed slider belt conveyor. This system would take around 8-10 weeks to complete because none of the conveyors have been built for this system but all the other components are here and ready to install into this system. We would anticipate this system processing around 7-8 tons per hour of passenger or semi-truck tires down to 2” nominal tire chips. System price @ $420,000 FOB Cairo, Mo.